[Loot] Phonepe Utility Bill Pay Offer – Get 100% Cashback [Max Rs 100]
Phonepe Utility Bill Pay Offer – Pay your Electricity, Water and Gas Categories bill from Phonepe App and get 100% Cashback upto rs 100. This offer is valid for all users but this should be you first time for paying Electricity, Water and Gas Categories.
How to avail Phonepe Utility Bill Pay Offer
1) First of all, Phone Pe Wallet App
2) Install & Open the Phone App.
3) Slide screen and Sign up for account.
4) Verify your Mobile number via OTP.
5) And complete minor process.
6) Now Select your Bank then they fetch your details.
7). Now Initiate a Electricity, Water and Gas Categories only Bill Payment (Offer is Valid for First time Bill Payment)
8). No Promocode Required
9). Pay via UPI, Debit/Credit cards or Wallet
10). You will get 100% cashback on your First Electricity Bill Payment (Upto 100)
Terms & Conditions for Phonepe Utility Bill Pay Offer
1. This offer gives 100% cashback (up to ₹100) on first ever utility bill payment on Phonepe
2. Utility includes Electricity, Water and Gas Categories only
3. Cashback is eligible only for first utility bill payment through UPI, PhonePe wallet & CC/DC
4. Cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet within one working day.
5. Offer valid from 9th September 2017 12:00 noon to Oct 31st 23:59 hrs
6. Offer valid once per Phonepe registered user/smartphone during the offer period and applicable for both android and iOS devices.
7. Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe.
8. Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
9. If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
10. The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
11. PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
12. In a case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.