Get Rs. 50 cashback on 3 Scan & Pay transactions using Kotak Credit/Debit Cards
Do you guys know about Kotak 811 & Mobile Banking App? You can open a Kotak 811 savings account without any paperwork, or even without stepping out of your home. This amazing app lets you download a Kotak 811 savings account on your phone. All you need is your Aadhaar number, PAN and you’ll be done in less than 5 minutes.
How to Open Kotak Bank Account 811 Steps :
- Download Kotak 811 & Mobile Banking App – Click Here
- Open the app & skip intro. Click to “Get Started Now”
- Enter your Full name, mobile number & verify OTP (No need to enter referral code)
- Enter your Aadhar Number & verify OTP
- Submit PAN Card Number & proceed further
- Set MPIN
- Accept all the terms and you are done
- Now you’ll be shown Virtual Debit Card, take full screen shot (Most Important)
- SMS CRN to 9971056767 from your registered mobile number to recover your CRN.
Add Money to Kotak Virtual Card
- Login to app using CRN (Check screen shot you’ve taken)
- Select “Banking” from below panal
- Tap to UPI -> Collect Money
- Enter your any other app’s VPA address (i.e BHIM, PhonePe etc)
- Enter amount 2-5 according to your flipkart order
- Accept the payment request in respective app
- You are done 😉
Steps To Get Rs 50 Cashback on 3 Scan & Pay transactions using Kotak Credit/Debit Cards
• Step 1: Look for the Bharat QR / mVISA logo at the merchant.
• Step 2: Log into Kotak Mobile Banking app through your 6 digit mPIN
• Step 3: Click on the Scan & Pay icon to initiate payment
• Step 4: Scan the QR code
• Step 5: Select your card and enter the amount ( Min. Rs 300)
• Step 6: Confirm the payment
Terms And Conditions
• The offer is valid only for a select set of Kotak Credit / Debit Cardholders (“Cardholders”) who have received this written communication from Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (“Bank”). Bank reserves the right to offer the program to any of its cardholders at its sole discretion.
• The program is valid for the retail / online spends done using a Kotak Debit Card from 1st July’17 to 31st August’17(“program period”), both days inclusive.
• The offer is only applicable on transactions done through BharatQR/mVisa i.e. by selecting the option of Scan & Pay in Kotak Mobile Banking App, scanning QR Code and paying through Kotak Credit / Debit Card.
• Cardholder needs to do minimum 3 no. of transactions through Kotak Debit / Credit Card via Scan & Pay option on Kotak Mobile Banking App, during the program period, to qualify for this offer.
• The transactions should of minimum value Rs. 300 each to qualify.
• Each customer will be eligible for the cashback once in each month during the promo period.
• Customers shall be eligible for a maximum cashback of Rs. 50 per month in the duration of the offer.
• Please note that cash back is subject to merchant settlement of transactions. Hence only transactions settled by merchants within the program period will attract the cashback.
• Transactions which are reversed or cancelled will also not be considered.
• The cashback earned will be credited to cardholders’ account 60 days after the offer period end.
• This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
• Cardholders who have closed their accounts before the stipulated 60 days or cardholders with NRE /NRO accounts will not be eligible for this offer.
• Any participation in this offer is voluntary. Any person availing of this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
• The bank reserves the absolute right to change / modify / withdraw / suspend / cancel this offer at any time without giving any notice and without assigning any reason.
• The decision of the bank in all matters in connection with and incidental to this offer is final and shall be binding on all persons.
• Customers are advised to read and understand the terms and conditions of the merchants before availing the offer. The Bank merely facilitates its Customers to avail the benefits of the offer and is in no way concerned or connected with the terms and conditions of the merchants.
• The bank holds out no warranty and makes no representation with respect to the delivery and quality of the goods and services of the merchants. In case of any queries or disputes with regards to the quality of the goods and services shall be resolved by the customer directly with the merchant without any reference to the bank whatsoever.
• The Bank shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency or inadequacy in the services rendered by the merchants their agents and representatives and the Customer herby agrees not to hold the Bank responsible or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that he/she may suffer on account of the offer.
• All disputes arising out of or in connection with or as a result of this offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or tribunals at Mumbai only, irrespective of whether any other courts or tribunals have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.