Airtel Payment bank- Get Flat 50% Cashback on First Transaction (Max Rs 75)
Airtel Payment bank has come again with an awesome offer where Get Flat 50% Cashback on First Transaction (Max Rs 75). It’s for only First Transaction only. So, hurry up!!
How to Get Flat 50% Cashback on First Transaction (Max Rs 75)?
1- Firstly Download Airtel Money App
2- Install & Open the My Airtel App.
3- Sign up or login.
4- Add money and a Recharge or Bill Payment or Merchant transaction (Check eligible merchant below)
The online merchants included in the scheme are Shopclues, Nearbuy, Bigbasket, Jabong, eBay, Bookmyshow, Dominos, Yatra, Bigbasket, Grofers, Ticketnew, Railyatri, Nestaway, Limeroad, Purplee, MakeMyTrip, OYO, Tapzo, Abhibus, PVR, Pharmacy
5- Apply Coupon:-No Promo code required
6- Pay the amount using any of the payment modes.
7-You will get the 50% cashback in your Airtel Wallet within 2 working days (max Rs 75)
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The offer is applicable only when the transaction is done through Airtel Payments Bank (wallet, savings account, online card) on the myairtel app, Airtel website, USSD, biller websites or online website/apps.
2) The customer can avail flat 50% cash back on recharges, bill payments, utility payments and online merchant payments using Airtel Payments Bank.
3) Maximum cash back applicable is Rs.75.
4) Offer is valid on September 6th, 2017 to September 30th, 2017.
5) The offer is valid only on the first transaction.
6) Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 3 working days of the transaction.
7) This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
8) This offer is not to be applicable on funds transfer between two persons, transfer between person and bank, offline merchant payments, UPI transactions, IRCTC transactions, User transactions and business-to-business (transactions between retailers and their agents).
9)50% cashback up to Rs75 on shop clues, book my show using Airtel wallet Payments Bank, Airtel Online Mastercard (first transaction for new users)