(All Banks) Axis Pay UPI App: Trick to Get Rs 50 Directly in Bank [Proof]
After lots of Free Recharge Offers, we are back with real cash loot. Same like Chillr App Offer, Axis Pay UPI is offering free Rs.50 In Bank Account after first UPI Transaction. Transaction of any amount including Re.1 is also valid for this offer. So guys you just need to Send Re.1 to any Contact and you get Rs.50 Back in Bank Account which means a real cash! So let’s Grab the Axis Pay UPI App Promotional Offer!
Steps to Grab Rs 50 Axis Pay UPI App Offer
1. Download Axis Pay UPI App from Playstore:
2. Install and Open the App and Allow Permission to Send SMS from your UPI Enabled Bank Linked Mobile Number. (Your Bank Registered Mobile Number)
3. Now Enter your Name and Set 6 Digit Passcode.
4. On App Dashboard click on Send Button.
5. It will ask to select your Account from which you want to Send Amount.
Just click on My Account button, then select “+” sign from bottom right side and Add your Linked Bank Account from the List.
6. Now Add Receivers Account. To Add it, just click on Receiver button, then click on “+” sign and select VPA.
7. Now in place of Contact’s Virtual Address, just enter your Friend’s VPA. You can ask him for his VPA. In Nick Name, enter any Name.
If you Don’t have any VPA or Virtual Payment Address then just Enter my VPA: ankugupta@axisbank
8. Now select the Contact that you just added and Enter amount as Re.1 or any amount that you want to Send to your Contact’s bank.
9. Proceed ahead and it will ask you for your Bank MPIN. Just enter your MPIN and Complete the Transaction.
10. That’s it. Amount will be successfully sent to your Contact’s Bank account and you will receive Rs.50 in your Bank account within next 24 to 48 hours!!
Axis Pay UPI App Offer Terms
- The Offer is valid for all Axis Pay new users who would download, register and create VPA on the app. The user base includes Axis and Non-Axis account customers who would be in the eligible base and were sent the official communication with respect of the offer by email/SMS.
- The Axis Mobile banking active user base and Internet banking active user base would be in the eligible base basis the official communication with respect of the offer by email/SMS.
- User is required to download, register, login and create the VPA on Axis Pay followed by linking of an account to that VPA and verifying the account during the offer period in order to be eligible for the offer.
- The user should have done his first transaction from his VPA linked to Axis Pay.
- Only first transaction from the user’s app would be eligible for the offer. If the user is already registered and has done transactions before, such user wouldn’t be eligible.